Chocolate and Banana Muffins
2 cups self raising flour 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips 100 grams butter
1 cup milk 1 egg
1 tsp vanilla essence 1 cup mashed bananas
1. With a fork stir together in a large bowl the flour, sugar and the chocolate chips.
2. In another container melt the butter, then add the mild, egg and vanilla, and beat well.
3. Mash and measure the bananas. Stir them into the liquid. Tip all the liquid mixture into the dry mixture. Fold everything together carefully until all the flour is dampened., stopping before the mixture is smooth.
4. Butter each muffin cup and fill.
5. Bake at 220 degrees C for 12 to 15 minutes, until the muffins spring back when pressed in the centre.
recipe is from a